Welcome! This blog is nothing more and nothing less that my mind on paper...well computer I suppose. follow me or dont follow me, read my posts or not, they will still come.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas in St. G!

I miss you all, sorry I havent posted in so long! I kind of stink at this whole blog thing!So I didnt make it home for Thanksgiving, so I spent the day with the Jensens and Aunt D. It was a good day. Dinner was crowded with tons of people, 37 to be exact. We used the ping pong table to cover the pool table to use it as a table, then we had three other tables. Each person had their own place mat, name tag, and chocolate turkey! Here are some pictures!


This is the pool/pingpong/dinner table!




Here are the two that took up the whole length of the house!


And finally, the table I sat at!

After dinner I went to D's for pie and to just visit, it was a very good Thanksgiving, though I did miss you all very much!

So I have been itching to put up a Christmas tree, since you all usually go to the cabin and cut one down soon after Thanksgiving, so I bought myself one and set it up! Sherry and I put it up together. She is a very beautiful tree! I named her Holly.
Here are some pictures just so you can see her, and me and Sherry being nerds while we put her up!


So here she is without being fully dressed! But look how cute she is!


Here is me in all my nerdiness putting up some ornaments.


Sherry putting some gold on Holly.


Here are me and Sherry giving Holly a hug after she is all dressed! And the last picture of my tree...just to show you how "special" she is she has an extra long random branch on the side and the top, I want to start a tradition for myself, the star wont go on top of the tree until Christmas Eve, so just so it wasnt lonely we put two ornaments on top and me and Sherry are just pointing out Holly's special qualities!


Well other than that my "cousin" Chloe helped me dye a strip of purple in my hair. Here is a picture but you can't really see it! If you all want to see a better picture let me know and I will post one where you can really see it!

This is the front strip. Don't worry, it is almost already faded. It is supposed to last 3-6 weeks, but it hasn't even lasted a week...so I will probably do it a few more times before I come home...


And this is the chunk I did in the back under part of my hair! I love it, it's a lot of fun. Wish it was something I could do all the time, but since I am going to go back to BYU-I I will just keep doing it until I move back!!
That is all of my updates, not much fun, but that's my life! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment