Welcome! This blog is nothing more and nothing less that my mind on paper...well computer I suppose. follow me or dont follow me, read my posts or not, they will still come.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

wow...it's been what? over a year?

I really suck at this whole updating, and I doubt anyone is following me, but if you are I'm sorry. To catch you up on my life...
I'm now 24, I feel old all the time, but it's ok because I dont really act my age. I either act much older than I really am or more often much younger.
I'm now living in Rexburg, going to BYU-Idaho and have 2 semesters left until I can leave this place!
I have developed new dreams. After graduation, more than anything I want to take a trip with some of my friends and spend a week or so in England. If I could choose to have any job and not have to worry about job security or money I would choose to be a historical archaeologist, or a museum curator.
I want nothing more than to go sky diving some days, and being alone has become quite the security blanket for me. it's just safer that way!
I still love my life, it's crazy and surprising and definitely changing daily, but it keeps me on my toes, and keeps me moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment