Welcome! This blog is nothing more and nothing less that my mind on paper...well computer I suppose. follow me or dont follow me, read my posts or not, they will still come.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Whirl Wind of Crazy

So, Im horrible at this stuff obviously, but right now I'm really kind of freaking out so I figured maybe writing it down and stuff will help.
Well I've been back in Rexburg for a while now. School right now is crazy. I only have 4 weeks left, and people say Im supposed to be excited, but Im more scared than anything. So many big choices to make like where to go and what to do with my life after that! I tell people my "plan" but in reality, I have no idea what Im doing.
I want to be a kid again where the biggest thing I had to think about was what game I was going to play. I guess it will all be an adventure, Im just not sure Im ready for an adventure this big...welp...holding on tight, because ready or not the ride will keep moving, moving faster than before!

1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.

    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
    ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My blog; music download sites downloadshield

    ReplyDelete