Welcome! This blog is nothing more and nothing less that my mind on paper...well computer I suppose. follow me or dont follow me, read my posts or not, they will still come.

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Misfit misfit

so my entries will probably be nothing more than words that have been filling my head spilled on paper...or computer...it may not make sense, but welcome to my mind. enter at your own risk!

So I've noticed lately that I am the odd misfit. I belong to a group of "misfit toys" but I've also noticed that I'm the odd one that, although I fit because all misfits fit there, I'm the different one. I have similar tastes...sometimes, but not quite the same. My dreams are similar, but not. I dont quite fit, but I can also switch and fit just as nicely in different groups of misfits. But I love my group. I choose to stay, feeling slightly more odd, with MY misfits. I love them all and they help me to appreciate my uniqueness. They've become my family outside of family, but closer in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment